Perfectionism, according to Brown, “fuels this primary thought: ‘If I look perfect, live perfectly, and do everything perfectly, I can avoid or minimize the painful feelings of shame, judgment, and blame.’”
I’d love for you to join me in CREATING A NEW SENSE OF SAFETY by uncovering your unresolved emotional trauma keeping you stuck in self sabotaging patterns and blind sided actions.
This live 2 part series recorded with live class participants, will help you to bring the shadow parts of your splintered psyche into the light and have a conversation with your child parts trapped in unresolved trauma and disassociation, so you can feel again whole beyond the need to be perfect and right.
It's time to illuminate these broken records of your biography so they do not shape your biology any longer in sickness, exhaustion and not enoughness.
In this safe space, you will remember that you have not "lost yourself", you just did the best you could since you were a child, to keep yourself safe with what you had available to you at the time.
It is my hope that you will un ravel, re learn and receive the art of living from an untethered soul, that knows how to use compassion to heal those deep, dark wounds and bring your shadow parts into the light.
You and I both know that resisting those parts you have been programmed to believe as unlovable,
are what make you who you came here to be as the connection and truth of life itself.
Testimonial: Wow...what an incredible call! I feel so enlightened and I finally understand! I stood in my truth during a very traumatic situation this weekend and by using my new knowledge and tools to have opened up a whole new way of being with loved ones that is so loving! Thanks to all who shared so bravely last night. Love to you Kayleigh.
This two-part tele-class includes discussion and live coaching with women just like you,
to support you where you are now.
You will receive:
- 2x 120 minute audios of a LIVE teleclasses
- Entry into the Shadow Dancing closed facebook group community where your questions will be answered by me and you will have the safety and support of me and your community 24/7
- 1:1 60 minute private skype session to work on your particular issues and resolve them including a replay and any support material relevant to your session.
( The Normal price of a 60 minute session like this is $300 - so this is worth its weight in gold!)
By listening, learning and applying the practises and doing the inner work at your own pace, you will
- understand how your early childhood wounds are affecting and compromising your day to day decision making
- see how your emotions and stories from your childhood have been blocking your ability to succeed in your relationships with your bodymind, your loved ones, your business and your money flows
- learn how to free yourself from the core patterns that have held you back, triggered you to react and kept you stuck in a cycle of abuse that makes you sick, exhausted and feeling alone
- reset your nervous system, decode the gifts of your shadow parts and be able to confidently and consciously create your best life where you create your own safety and succeed
- transform your traumas in to truth and triumph because when you can easily track your emotional state and ask for what you want, you no longer kill you joy by going into assumptions.
Investment cost: Only $197 USD or SAR1997
Testimonial: It clicked with me that the "supportive role" might not be a weakness for me, but actually part of the gift that I am here to use as my strength of what I am meant to do. I am studying kinesiology and also need to do my Bodytalk exam next year, and this was one of the missing pieces for me. Being scared that I might not be able to do the work because of doubting myself so much, but I now start to see that the supportive part in me is actually perfect for that space. While I realise I might be on a bit of a high right now, I'm enjoying this excited feeling and will try to pay attention to nurture myself in order to be able to fully step into my power.
You will rediscover and learn:
- Creating a safe space for self healing
- Being the observer of your triggers
- How to rewrite your stories to clear sub conscious traumas and addictive coping patterns
- A guided exercise of shadow dancing to make the dark light
You will rediscover and learn:
- How to track self sabotaging belief systems and course correct from what is true
- Clearing projections that have blocked your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Listening to your own needs through curiosity to rebuild confidence and trust
- Understanding why you project your hurt and fears onto others and how to flip it around
- Re learning how to ask for what you want through relationships that do not shame, assume or make you feel wronged
- Create loving relationships to ask rather than assume what that person thinks about you, so you can get out of self shredding and in to self loving
Testimonial: Although I am always very vigilant in business, to make sure there is no misunderstanding with clients or arrangements, I actually never joined the dots through to my personal life. I'm now thinking of all the fights that I had or times that I just sat in resentment feeding the voices in my head about assumptions that I made, especially towards my family. I would arrogantly tell my husband that I "know" what he is thinking just by the way that he said something and blame him for that and squarely accuse him of being responsible for my unhappiness. This allowed me to be a victim of circumstance and not having to face my own truths. I feel ashamed of all the pain that I caused in our relationship by projecting that onto him. However I now feel empowered and very resolute to own this word "assumption" as a tool to use to check myself and build better communication and a space to be vulnerable. This is such a gift. Thank you, thank you. Elsje, Johannesburg
When you can lovingly see how your story has kept you safe from unkind, unloving, fearful spaces, you can create a protective space to live from that is empowering and liverating
Learning to trust within the safety of the herd beyond the faulty belief systems of "I cannot be me for fear of rejection, shame, blame and ridicule". Healing the illusion of separation through liking yourself and the practice of self loving.
Now that you have had the opportunity to re learn your natural impulses and reset your nervous system, you will deepen the practice of conscious mindfulness and purpose mapping.
How redefining your form of living a perfect life sets you free to live your life on your own terms so that you can attract loving, kind, generative connections with others and end the cycle of self abuse.
identifying trapped trauma in your nervous system through story telling. You will then learn how to come down and reset your fight/flight/ freeze response by completing the shock and trauma systems in your body. This is where true healing and the rest and dgest phase come into play.
What will you do when things go wrong? You will recognise what it is you need to live a fulfilled, authentic abundant life and ask for what you need in any situation where you see the blindspots and stuckness and track them to transform them into something that not only changes your life but the lives of those around you.
“In music one does not make the end the value of the music, the whole point of the dancing is the dance” Alan Watts
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. ~ Carl Jung
Shadow dancing is a 2 week group coaching program for the busy super women who are ready to begin, or who are already on a path of self-acceptance, and want to gather some tools that will support them along the way to breaking old patterns and making blindspots visible so they no longer run you.
On the surface, it’s about making the hidden visible, it is about discovering easy tools to remove hidden ostacles, patterns and triggers so you can love and accept yourself deeply. It’s about shining a light into the shadows of your heart and mind so that you can clearly see you have never been wrong or broken orembarrassing. It is a space where you get to reclaim, the parts of yourself that feel lost, broken or forgotten. It’s about experiencing yourself as Whole and complete, no matter what your external circumstances are.
I created this short program for women who are:
- over trying to “fix” themselves and want to embrace Who They Truly Are.
- willing to go deep into the shadows and see the gift in the discomfort of fear and faulty belief systems.
- ready to embrace the messy and cyclical nature of growth.
This course is not a quick fix and you won’t walk away from this course loving every single thing about yourself 100% of the time.
It is the begnning of coming HOME to you - a foundational and vital piece you will practice for the rest of your life!
It is a dance that I am hoping by practicing the tools I’ll be sharing with you, you will come to understand and appreciate aspects of yourself that you never thought imagined possible.
And best of all, you’ll have the safety of your tribe, the herd within the private group calls and FB page to feel really seen, heard, and received as the gift you are to all of us here.
Grab your journal, put some “me time” on your calendar, and meet me for Shadow Dancing - moving beyond past trauma and tears to triumph and thriving in your True Nature.
When: On your computer via Uber confernce calls
Begins: August 8th for 2 weeks ( yup 8:8 energy and completion request for 9:9:9 energies of this year)
What’s included: ~
~Two live 90 minute group coaching calls with me, Sarah-Jane
~A Private Facebook Group to connect with your fellow participants
~An opportunity to ask me anything within the Facebook group
~Exclusive rates on private coaching sessions and energy work with me (Save 50%)